Chinese with ashes and used plastic forks.
I?m not going back there. Well I did, but horrible again, so no definitely not going back. Once when we went there for lunch, the cook was smoking a cigarette while making a take out for hamburger steak! I learned in my Food & Beverage class that Board of Health would shut them down fast. I told the lady owner, she went mad and started yelling at him in Chinese and he put it out fast. I told her lucky I wasn?t working for Board of Health, I would site her right now. Okay so months went by and I figure go give it another try. We sat down for lunch, on the side of us there was a party of like 5 or 6 and they stood up after they ate and left. The Filipino girl came to clean that table. There was some plastic forks, napkins and wooden chopsticks left on the table. She gathered them and put it right back into the bin for people to take. Oh my goodness. She had no idea if someone touched or used those forks or napkins. I want a job with Board of Health!